Intro to RRT Video Series Available
For Clinicians, Therapists, Healing Arts Practitioners, Creatives and Changemakers!
~ Are you curious about an innovative treatment option where you feel REALLY EFFECTIVE?
~ Would you like to work with PTSD without feeling ‘secondary’ trauma while doing so?
~ Do you love talking about how the Mind works?
Rapid Resolution Therapy™ aka RRT is a Presence-based, Outcome-Driven, Brain-Based Transformational modality that playfully engages the Creative and Suggestible Mind to
Remove Panic & PTSD
Clear Guilt or Regret
Heal Low Self-Esteem
Clients consistently report – and feel a shift – in the very first session and continue to notice how they are different.
Happier. Lighter. Clearer. Able to see their world through a new lens.
Using RRT, I’m absolutely confident in working with Trauma, Panic, Anxiety, Guilt or Shame.
In Rapid Resolution sessions, you don’t hear the client’s traumatic story and they don’t need to tell them in order for relief and clearing to occur quickly in deeper mind.
You’ll learn how this “memory reconsolidation” method works and why it’s the cutting edge modality for treating trauma fast and painlessly.
I get 80% result rates with new clients in less than 5 sessions and have a waiting list.I know for certain that I can help alleviate and clear the stories and experiences that clients come in with while truly connecting and engaging clients in a playful and educational experience.
For clients, it feels like Mindfulness, Playful Reframes using Storytelling, Guided Imagery and Metaphor-Rich activation.
All of these processes are activating how the Deeper (Subconscious) Mind learns and EMPOWERS New Responsiveness and New Behavioral Outcomes.
In one session, a client cleared the problematic feelings associated with a physical injury where client experienced multiple flashbacks of the event weeks later:
- We did a “memory reconsolidation” technique in 5 minutes. Client did not have to recall the feelings of shock or pain. Two days later, client reported having neutral feelings about the event and went back to the place of the injury and experienced no fear or agitation while there.
In one session, a woman grieving her father’s death the year before, experiencing guilt and depression:
- We cleared the feelings of guilt, and had an experience of feeling in touch with the essence of her dad’s spirit, and knowing that she can connect with him anytime she wants.
In one session, a 60-something woman having fear of the future and “Who will be there for me?”
- We cleared the fear entirely to where she can’t find it – even if she tries. That fear is gone.
RRT’s Success is from an OUTCOME DRIVEN Model to work with Deeper Mind where all harsh or negative content is stored:
- Help clients move from Pain to the Power in their Present Moment.
- Feel absolutely confident that the client can use their innate soul-level resources.
- Reframe the ‘problem’ away from “something is wrong with me” to “my brain needs an update.”
- Feel confident working with trauma, anxiety, panic, PTSD, grief, fear, guilt and shame.
You can benefit too!
Intro to RRT is for therapists, healers, wellness practitioners, coaches and anyone who wants to learn and experience how a bottom-up model can transform how you think, feel and act.
INTRO TO RRT
Testimonials from Celeste’s RRT Mentoring Group Participants:
“Celeste is patient, gentle and an excellent listener. Any question we have is fully investigated. There’s a good balance of staying on topic and room to roam as things come up. Celeste’s presence and focus has been super useful for me as a new practitioner. She is a wonderful guide and mentor. Highly recommend checking out her offerings!”
– Josh Liveright, RRT Trained, Certified Hypnotherapist
“Celeste’s ability to bring an ease and coherence to this work is incredible! She took something that seemed confusing and put it into such a beautiful flow – helping me create amazing outcomes with my clients.I have an increased confidence using the RRT method. Thank you Celeste for your very “real and sincere” presence and attentive care in helping others to bring this into a truly helpful therapy so that it can be used effectively immediately. I’m grateful beyond words!”
– Kelly Roberts, RRT Clinician
“My experience receiving RRT felt like an internal re-wiring. Powerful shifts of new beliefs about myself were felt immediately, and still days later, like a true new imprint. The process was gentle and brought remarkably positive results.”
—Louise Haimowitz, LCSW
“Intro to RRT” is not a formal training in Rapid Resolution Therapy. It is an experiential format for those wanting to get a feel for this effective treatment model.